Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

algoclear pro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

is this stuff very hazzerdus to your helf do u need a resprator to use this stuff ? ive hurd u do but my local virotech said its safe to use lol !!

For the exact answer, look on the product data sheet.

Algoclear, Benz, hypo… these all kill off living organisms. My lungs contain living organisms. I use a respiratory mask, I don't want to breath in the spray.

IMO, PPE is very important when dealing with these sort of products. You may walk away at the end of the day feeling fine, but you don't know what damage you have done to yourself inside.

You can get pretty cheap breathing masks that protect against inhaling mist. I use one of these and a face mask.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

are the ones from screw fix ok m8 ps thanks for the reply ive got a job in 7 weeks not shore wether to go in with black wash then benz bio after or just bio it, it has black spot on the back and lots of red algie its painted render not k rend  !!

I'm ordering one of these.. can't beat this for protection

Got my old noddy suit (nbc) in the loft and s10 respirator but they don't make them anymore and i would prefer the new one

Perfectly safe then although i may scare a few old dears lol

Screenshot_20170519-203825.png

I'm ordering one of these.. can't beat this for protection

Got my old noddy suit (nbc) in the loft and s10 respirator but they don't make them anymore and i would prefer the new one

Perfectly safe then although i may scare a few old dears lol

View attachment 10215
Got 1 they give really good vision, and you only really need 1 filter. Downside it there are 2 parts which are different sizing's. Mines a 4/3 so just watch out for that. if either part is small and it'll hurt your face, too big it'll fall off. Get it right and apart from the sweat you'll barely notice it

Don't know if you ever used one but i hated the s10

Always an effort to breathe

Been told the gsr is a lot better

Don't know if you ever used one but i hated the s10

Always an effort to breathe

Been told the gsr is a lot better
2 weeks living in 1, live fire section attacks in Brecon, killed me lol. Gsr is a bit easier on the lungs, with 2 canisters on, with 1 its just as bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back