Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thermo 1 hot water set up help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poole87

Hi all,

Hoping i can get some help. Does anyone have any pics/instructions of how the streamline thermo 1 hot water system is wired up (frost stat one). I have just sold mine and the guy is asking for some help wiring up, but i dont have any pics or the original instructions anymore /emoticons/sad.png

Thanks in advance, rick

Email streamline or search for the webasto installation manual. I used the installation manual when I did mine but don't have the streamline controller so can't really advise you. I should have brought it like I was going t, then you wouldn't have this problem!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi all,
Hoping i can get some help. Does anyone have any pics/instructions of how the streamline thermo 1 hot water system is wired up (frost stat one). I have just sold mine and the guy is asking for some help wiring up, but i dont have any pics or the original instructions anymore /emoticons/sad.png

Thanks in advance, rick
Is this the one that was for sale last week on eBay

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back