Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gotta love an oil stain!

Wasnt kidding, seriously hoping to have it ready in 4 - 6 weeks - Also working on a ready to use Hypo based cleaner for roofs etc and a UPVC cleaner / restorer. Watch this space.
Sounds interesting mate! This UPVC cleaner, will it be another Rub Out type product or a spray on solution like degreaser?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Working on two different ones for PVC @Brandon.
One will be a spray on similar to TFR the other a powder that you sprinkle on to wet surface (or brush head) and apply elbow grease. The later more for restoration work than basic cleans.
Sounds right up my street [emoji1360] keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had one just like it last week. Told the guy I might not be able to completely clear it but it would be markedly improved. Two scrubs with g101 later just a faint outline is left.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock