Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Plonker

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

b9489bf196648f590d55b97a961e06e5.jpg
9ad7170daa9c088cd3b7331cf3ae3cba.jpg
b303b8ff3f7b7e1a936d2deccb10277c.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

He said don't do gutters as your way to expencive he said u charge them £30 for all that to be cleaned buy his normal cleaner he is on holiday this week hence y i did it the glass took 2 hours so lost out big time not happy bunny do this is the last bilders clean in ever doing as the glass should have bin £60 realy if not more [emoji34]

He said don't do gutters as your way to expencive he said i charge them £30 for all that to be cleaned buy his normal cleaner he is on holiday this week hence y i did it the glass took 2 hours so lost out big time not happy bunny do this is the last bilders clean in ever doing as the glass should have bin £60 realy if not more [emoji34]

He said don't do gutters as your way to expencive he said i charge them £30 for all that to be cleaned buy his normal cleaner he is on holiday this week hence y i did it the glass took 2 hours so lost out big time not happy bunny do this is the last bilders clean in ever doing as the glass should have bin £60 realy if not more [emoji34]

He said don't do gutters as your way to expencive he said u charge them £30 for all that to be cleaned buy his normal cleaner he is on holiday this week hence y i did it the glass took 2 hours so lost out big time not happy bunny do this is the last bilders clean in ever doing as the glass should have bin £60 realy if not more [emoji34]
I've said that before! "Last builders clean ever!"

Last one I did on hour rate because I didn't want to do it on price. 2 bed semi charged 6 hours at £30ph.

Per hour or I'm not doing it

ill never do one again unless its a hourly rate @Green Pro Clean Ltd im to nice trying to give a good deal looks like i gota tougthen up a bit the gutters only needed a quick brush and rince hence the price but it still was to expencive for this guy live and lurn dont sub work work for your self lol

Back