Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would u charge to clean this

tench0771

99368ba24f0ef208dc6dc5cb18c887ad.jpg
10711186105604f37e777bff70a80678.jpg
0511af0624551644ff9551ce6d3364f1.jpg
94138ec23d92412aad275c4cf1b9d472.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

a custie had a big drive done, sanded and sealed, first time i seen it it was cleaned , i said ill see it sealed next month, a clear matt finish, i turned up last week, nothing changed from last time i was there. chap comes out i says they never turned up, its all done he says £800. i says it looks no different from last time a saw it, he is not happy, after inspection you can see the sand hardened, but showing cracks along the sealant, hes going to complain, i said get it sealed a darker colour so you can see it, the seal itself. Clear matt, looks no difference from just having it cleaned. id be furious, £800. a company based in middlesbrough, a real pressure washing / sealing company

theres been a sealent used, because its hardened around the sand in joints, but its showing signs of some showing cracks or breaking up around the sandy joints. im waiting to see how they replied to him, its only been down a couple of weeks., so to crack is not on so early

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock