Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennygggkent

Shoe Covers

Kennygggkent

Alright Chaps.

Was in B+Q the other day and stumbled across these: X100 shoe covers (or "booties" as the Yanks call them) about £3.50 which I thought was quite good, especially because cleaning spot now only sell them with a dispenser for £47!!!

Booties.JPG.7fe6a39344702b622dd1473388cbd6fa.JPG

Hawke

Same ones I use, perfect for the job and adds that professional touch!

chris clean

Each time I take my daughter swimming at the local leisure centre there is a dispenser on every changing room full of them. That's where I get my supplies 😃

mike007
On 5/8/2017 at 20:07, Kennygggkent said:

Alright Chaps.

Was in B+Q the other day and stumbled across these: X100 shoe covers (or "booties" as the Yanks call them) about £3.50 which I thought was quite good, especially because cleaning spot now only sell them with a dispenser for £47!!!

Booties.JPG.7fe6a39344702b622dd1473388cbd6fa.JPG

Must get some tomorrow,thanks for heads up. Got one custie that have to go through house to do back because their garage door is stuck.

Part Timer
5 hours ago, mike007 said:

Must get some tomorrow,thanks for heads up. Got one custie that have to go through house to do back because their garage door is stuck.

If it's only for one job why not take a change of shoes, that's what I do.

Den

Don't know how many times I have put my foot straight thru them overshoes, I just take them off now and carry them thru customers house or if doing internal leave my shoes off, my son uses them but he has small feet.

mike007
11 hours ago, Part Timer said:

If it's only for one job why not take a change of shoes, that's what I do.

If did a lot would do, but have them in van and any new custie that needed interior access then i am "equipped " for the eventuallity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.