Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shoe Covers

Kennygggkent

Transparent Window Cleaning
Alright Chaps.

Was in B+Q the other day and stumbled across these: X100 shoe covers (or "booties" as the Yanks call them) about £3.50 which I thought was quite good, especially because cleaning spot now only sell them with a dispenser for £47!!!

Booties.JPG

Each time I take my daughter swimming at the local leisure centre there is a dispenser on every changing room full of them. That's where I get my supplies ?

Alright Chaps.

Was in B+Q the other day and stumbled across these: X100 shoe covers (or "booties" as the Yanks call them) about £3.50 which I thought was quite good, especially because cleaning spot now only sell them with a dispenser for £47!!!

View attachment 10153
Must get some tomorrow,thanks for heads up. Got one custie that have to go through house to do back because their garage door is stuck.

Don't know how many times I have put my foot straight thru them overshoes, I just take them off now and carry them thru customers house or if doing internal leave my shoes off, my son uses them but he has small feet.

Latest Posts

Back