Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravan and Mobile Home Cleaning Help

Neilmnwc

Hi All, I've been asked by one or two customers to clean their caravan exterior, I priced a twin axle mobile tourer up at £60 top to bottom today.

Does anyone think I've over egged the price or is that about right? It's got a algae on the roof and sides.

I priced it estimating a couple of hours without rushing.

Haven't had an answer either way yet, which is why I'm asking.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi All, I've been asked by one or two customers to clean their caravan exterior, I priced a twin axle mobile tourer up at £60 top to bottom today.Does anyone think I've over egged the price or is that about right? It's got a algae on the roof and sides.

I priced it estimating a couple of hours without rushing.

Haven't had an answer either way yet, which is why I'm asking.

I don't suppose it matters whether it's the going rate or not.

What I've come to realise is that out of all the services I offer wimdow cleaning is the easiest and less faff. So I judge everything against my window rate. So if for example my window rate was 30 an hour then for extra services it needs to be at least 30 an hour or what's the point? I would factor in travel to that too so if it's half hour there half back the that's 30 quid before I've started.

So it's irrelevant whether that's deemed expensive or not for a caravan wash.

I just quoted a guy 60 to clean his engine bay. Stupid price lol but it's an hour job all in and I really can't be bothered breaking off my windows too do it so that's the price. He said no unsurprisingly

It depends on what you are doing for that money. I can get a car wash for £4 or £40. Both are a car wash, but obviously more is done in the £40 wash. Sorry that answer may seem trite, but it is true. If you are providing a really good job, then no problem with £60. If the customer can do the same thing himself at the local car wash for £4 then your too expensive.

Back