Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi, I bought this last year but the backpack was the 16ltr version. I bought it as i was just starting up and to be honest the pole is pretty heavy when fully extended and a pain to use at times. The back pack has worked great no problems at all, Can probably get a couple of days of use on 1 charge.

The DI vessel still displays the tds with no problems and iv probably put somewhere in the region of 1200ltrs through it before i had to change the resin but i live in a soft water area. The hose isnt as long as you might want but can always be changed.

I bought a new brush head afterwards as i needed  softer brush but i never felt the big green brush head did that good of a job using the jet heads that came with it.

All round decent set up but having mooched on the forum a little and working with the equipment day to day i would suggest buying a used or new DI vessel, resin and TDS meter then making your own DIY backpack set up on trolley direct to your 25ltr barrel strapped to your trolley. Then go and buy a gardiner pole, Well wait until they come in stock first haha. I recon it should come in for around the same price as that quoted set up if not lower. Hope that helps.

Back