Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software errors and things to fix

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey, guys so there are a few things I need to slowly work through and fix. I figured the best way was to keep a list that you can all contribute to. Please reply with any errors or issues you are facing with the forum and i will add them to my below list. 

To-do

Errors

Fix error with files in download section not downloading. 

Duplicate attachments in old posts (posts that were created in old software)

Features

Work on a fix for the leaderboard showing wrong data

Last edited by a moderator:
That will be because that particular member's inbox is full. What was happening on the old software is that no one was sensibly managing their inbox so some members had hundreds of messages. These all get stored on the database and obviously over time take up room and resources so on the new software i have implemented a limit of 50 private messages that can be stored in a users inbox. 

If they have over this amount before the migration then the system will show that error to anyone trying to contact them. 

19 minutes ago, Gav said:
That will be because that particular member's inbox is full. What was happening on the old software is that no one was sensibly managing their inbox so some members had hundreds of messages. These all get stored on the database and obviously over time take up room and resources so on the new software i have implemented a limit of 50 private messages that can be stored in a users inbox. 

If they have over this amount before the migration then the system will show that error to anyone trying to contact them. 

@Dave B clear your inbox lol

Back