Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook Boosted Post

KieMan

Going to spend £500 on a simply boasted post for my gutter cleaning business and see the return. Also have a window cleaning but thing more money to be made in gutters. Let's see 

IMG_3714.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Where you based Kie? Will it target a set radius around your area and people who aren't your friends on FB will see it? 

Be interesting to see what return you get on your cash? 

If your planning to use that image facebook may not approve it. 

I am not sure about boosted posts but I know with ads they used to have a rule where only 20% of an image can be writing

£500
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
, Agree with Gav most likely won't be approved.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeah big ad spend I know but if I can get around 5 jobs from it as the £60 is for a terrace should pay for itself. And yes Facebook ad allowed it to be sponsored. Had 1 enquiry already and only spent £9.

IMG_3719.PNG

If your planning to use that image facebook may not approve it. 

I am not sure about boosted posts but I know with ads they used to have a rule where only 20% of an image can be writing

FB as allowed it 

IMG_3719.PNG

Where you based Kie? Will it target a set radius around your area and people who aren't your friends on FB will see it? 

Be interesting to see what return you get on your cash? 

Hi mate, I'm based in Surrey, targeting 15km from base in Epsom. Says expected to reach 50-70k. Had one enquiry already for £9 spent. Yeah it's a risk but if I can get around 5 jobs will pay for itself. It would cost me a lot more to get 70k flyers printed and distributed. If it works is another story haha.

That's a good result so far mate. Worth thinking about the reach though ie in one town I can think of here I set the advert and the audience, and for it to last 2 weeks.

I could have paid all these different amounts but at 56 quid that was within less than 1000 people off what I could have been estimated to reach if I had paid say 150 quid

There is a point where the reach plateaus usually. 

Back