Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

caravan quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How long it will take (you will have to guess) including travel x hourly rate 

Plus a bit on top.

Then you will know for next time.

You including the roof or not?

Is there an outside tap available?

When I had a static it took me about an hour to clean it but not including roof.....piece of p if you are able to swill of with an hose reel.

Depends how meticulous you are....I kept up to mine so it was always just a maintenance clean.

My mate Trads one on a reg for £10, but he's cheap as chips anyway. It's not a big one. I'd prob charge £15 and take half hour on that one.

Depends on size. Hourly rate, mate. (y) .....and everyone has their own price! It's all a mind thing. My mate just couldn't stand there and say "it's £20 mate!", but then again he's a northerner living in suburban London! "people wouldn't pay that up North!" lol 

I would charge about £100 quid to valet a caravan externally. That would include washing it by handa and polishing.

If you're on about giving someones 2 berth tourer on their drive a quick slap over with the brush just price how long it will take? Half hour?

I've clean a small one for £20 took bout 15 mins put for soap on I use for conservatory roofs cleaned the windows on the house when back and done the caravan 

and done a motor home took bout half hour for £25 both with roofs and done same way 

hope it helps 

Back