Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van rebuild underway.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Old tank out and new tank in.

20170517_125543.jpg

Soft wash side set up installed

20170517_155636.jpg

A view from the rear

20170517_165936.jpg

Power washer and WFP side coming together. 

20170517_185643.jpg

Finishing touches later today. 

@Eviestevie it aint red! :p

All fabrication installation by Ian a Spire WFP Supplies. Find him on FB Spirewfpsupplies. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Old tank out and new tank in.

View attachment 10204

Soft wash side set up installed

View attachment 10205

A view from the rear

View attachment 10206

Power washer and WFP side coming together. 

View attachment 10207

Finishing touches later today. 

@Eviestevie it aint red! :p

All fabrication installation by Ian a Spire WFP Supplies. Find him on FB Spirewfpsupplies. 
haha Kawasaki  green love the colour to be fair

was my friend who did the powder coat

Certainly a very industrial unit there

Ahhh.... your friend the only one that van powder coat Kawasaki Green is he?  :34_rolling_eyes:

He moves into his unit on Tuesday BTW.  

Any how onto more interesting bits.  More work done today.  All hoses connected up and on reels. Now just got to rack out the back. 

20170518_151440.jpg

Bit of wiring to tidy at weekend. 

20170518_151455.jpg

Ahhh.... your friend the only one that van powder coat Kawasaki Green is he?  :34_rolling_eyes:

He moves into his unit on Tuesday BTW.  

Any how onto more interesting bits.  More work done today.  All hoses connected up and on reels. Now just got to rack out the back. 

View attachment 10208

Bit of wiring to tidy at weekend. 

View attachment 10209
he mentioned he was moving to a unit be much better

@Green Pro Clean Ltd

The pressure washer on the right, is this your only pressure washer and if so how will you plan to clean areas that are not possible to park close enough with the van? how long is your hose that goes to your lance?

I really like the idea of permanently mounting it on the van, just wondering how practical it is

Would you run this pw direct from your tank?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Green Pro Clean Ltd

The pressure washer on the right, is this your only pressure washer and if so how will you plan to clean areas that are not possible to park close enough with the van? how long is your hose that goes to your lance?

I really like the idea of permanently mounting it on the van, just wondering how practical it is

Would you run this pw direct from your tank?
I have 40m on that reel Adam. Another 60m on a 'portable' reel.  Never so far came across a job I cant get to with 100m of hose. 

He's only one who stocks it and at a good price

When you next up ill bring coffee
To be honest mate whoever did powder coat the shelves needs to go to spec savers.  Coating so thin I dont know why he bothered.  Shelves will be sent of to be recoated next week. 

20170521_154307.jpg

Decided to refit the old shelf unit.  Slowly coming back together

P.S. @Eviestevie i do mean the shelves that hold the reels. Ian took pics of the sub par finish to lodge complaint. 

Latest Posts

Back