Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Screwfix No Nonesense Degreaser Shot Up In Price!

sod that i wont be buying any at that price lol £6 tops for it for me its not strong enough i can get tfr20 for £23 and that lasts 5 times as ,long lol :34_rolling_eyes:

£8.99 for 5 litres now /emoticons/6_thumbsdown.png. Seems they've cottoned on as to how good it is.
Last month it was £5.09 per 5 litres so I got 2.
At least for me it will last a good while.
I think Screwfix have been watching this site and were getting Screwed.!

It was advertised as on offer for the last few months so i knew it would be going back up to it's old price eventually

I have been using standard bleach from asda for a quid lately for 1st cleans etc

Mixed with a touch of soap and a load of water (about an inch or so of bleach in a hand sprayer)

Just spray a little on the brush for tops and watch the dirt come off

I got @Adams0211 to try a bit on a fascia job he was cleaning.. i think he is still cleaning fascias with it (not the same fascias obviously lol)

Got to be a weak mix but it works brilliantly

I keep the hypo for other jobs 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using standard bleach from asda for a quid lately for 1st cleans etc
Mixed with a touch of soap and a load of water (about an inch or so of bleach in a hand sprayer)
Just spray a little on the brush for tops and watch the dirt come off
I got [mention=1526]Adams0211[/mention] to try a bit on a fascia job he was cleaning.. i think he is still cleaning fascias with it (not the same fascias obviously lol)
Got to be a weak mix but it works brilliantly
I keep the hypo for other jobs 

It works well and I now have a sprayer full of a similar mix to yours and still cleaning fascias with it. Thankfully not still the same fascias though. I'm not that slow.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Bleach and fairy cleans Lino and wooden flooring brilliantly. I never actually thought about using it on upvc . I'm gonna give that a try. Cheers Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back