• Don't want to see this ad? Register and login to remove it.

Hi all just wondered if any of you have noticed a slow down in new work,I've been doin wfp for 10 years now, my web site is on the first page of goggle,and last year I was turning away on average 5 jobs a week, but this year it's been very slow, what do you all think

Always been slow for me for windows.

I don't know about you but weather has been awfull here all week except yesterday. Another day in the rain today.. can't be helping 

Edited by adamangler

I'm finding the opposite

Never had such a good winter for new work and now i am doing quotes daily

Weird

I think there's a lot more people at it round here,it's not like I need it but it's still nice to see the phone ringing

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I think there's a lot more people at it round here,it's not like I need it but it's still nice to see the phone ringing

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I must say I do like the look of this forum it's great it's got a app,back in the day I was on the acs forum where smurf was a young whipper snapper lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Surely it's just changing times years ago you would get 2-3 lads covering a large housing estate now their is easily 5-6 cleaners even on smaller estates.

Never had work flooding in just fairly steady average 2 quotes a week over the year i would guess.

• Like 1

Pick up a new customer in a village I don't normally cover last week so I  dropped approx 100 leaflet Saturday there, quoted and got 5 new jobs on the Sunday. I have more than enough for myself, I'm building for to a two man round Seems to be getting there at a fast pace.

• Like 2

I take 2 Mondays off a month so done approx 100 leaflets drop today.

So far Another 4 jobs today and a restaurant fronts only, 

defo gonna need need a bigger van and system soon.

• Like 1