Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New work

stu1508

Hi all just wondered if any of you have noticed a slow down in new work,I've been doin wfp for 10 years now, my web site is on the first page of goggle,and last year I was turning away on average 5 jobs a week, but this year it's been very slow, what do you all think

Always been slow for me for windows.

I don't know about you but weather has been awfull here all week except yesterday. Another day in the rain today.. can't be helping 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finding the opposite

Never had such a good winter for new work and now i am doing quotes daily

Weird

I think there's a lot more people at it round here,it's not like I need it but it's still nice to see the phone ringing

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

stu1508 said:
I think there's a lot more people at it round here,it's not like I need it but it's still nice to see the phone ringing

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
I must say I do like the look of this forum it's great it's got a app,back in the day I was on the acs forum where smurf was a young whipper snapper lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Surely it's just changing times years ago you would get 2-3 lads covering a large housing estate now their is easily 5-6 cleaners even on smaller estates.

Never had work flooding in just fairly steady average 2 quotes a week over the year i would guess.

Pick up a new customer in a village I don't normally cover last week so I  dropped approx 100 leaflet Saturday there, quoted and got 5 new jobs on the Sunday. I have more than enough for myself, I'm building for to a two man round Seems to be getting there at a fast pace.

I take 2 Mondays off a month so done approx 100 leaflets drop today.

So far Another 4 jobs today and a restaurant fronts only, 

defo gonna need need a bigger van and system soon.

Back