Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting a Window Cleaning Business

L

LukeRhysOwen

I am Currently studying Business Studies, For my last assignment I must come up with a business Idea and have to create a detailed business plan, I am trying to collect information about window cleaning and how the job works, Some of the information you may not wish to share but I would appreciate any information possible, I will not be sharing this information with anybody else and only for my assignment only.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWfRzO-xhtRUma2MEXjLqW-FTZqBsEehfb1COdC0ssGasmUA/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses 

Again I am aware that the questions are asking for private information in which you don't want to share, but even answering some of the questions would be a great help, any information at this stage will go a long way

Thank you for your time!

Me neither ! Only a fool Press a link online from an unknown source . 

Maybe its totally genuine, dont know , but you can browse all your questions in the searchbar, couldnt imagine your questions isnt already answered.  :42_confused:

Theres a tread with 105 answers rating no1. As we speak.. On that topic

Last edited by a moderator:
you also need to remember everyone runs a business a different way and pricing depends on area, as do running costs, water usage depends on setup and preference. So many variables, best bet is find a windy on here near you and shadow him for a day if he's willing. Think there's 1 or 2 on here by you

I am Currently studying Business Studies, For my last assignment I must come up with a business Idea and have to create a detailed business plan, I am trying to collect information about window cleaning and how the job works, Some of the information you may not wish to share but I would appreciate any information possible, I will not be sharing this information with anybody else and only for my assignment only.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWfRzO-xhtRUma2MEXjLqW-FTZqBsEehfb1COdC0ssGasmUA/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses 

Again I am aware that the questions are asking for private information in which you don't want to share, but even answering some of the questions would be a great help, any information at this stage will go a long way

Thank you for your time!

Is there a conservatory on the back? In fact, you really need to include a photo of the back and sides as well. There appears to be some extension at the back which will have a bearing on cleaning the windows above it. (If its not straight forward then it will add to the cost.) Is the side gate padlocked? Does the window cleaner have to contact homeowner the previous evening to gain entry? How often will the clean be required to be done?

Back