Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Peugeot Bipper Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dabber

Looking at vans and seen one of these for a reasonable price.Anyone got one ?

If so what are the good and bad points.

I've not got one but I did go and have a proper look at one before I bought my transit connect. They're far too small in my opinion. As soon as the guy opened the back door I knew I'd seen enough. I know there are guys who use them but they must be making sacrifices somewhere in order to get all their gear in. And there's not much scope for additional gear (gutter vac etc) further down the line. 

I accept that  might be the case.Payload is similar to other larger vans.At the moment I just use containers with backpack.Long term would be thinking of a tank in the back of the van 350litres approx.

Look on youtube on Mark Munroe channel

Mark M on this forum

He has a tank in it but it is tiny

I love my bipper got it sign written and it looks good. Space is fine if you have containers I got sound trolley, 9 containers, hose reel and some traditional bits work well

Looking at vans and seen one of these for a reasonable price.Anyone got one ?
If so what are the good and bad points.

Look on youtube on Mark Munroe channel
Mark M on this forum
He has a tank in it but it is tiny
I've got a partner with a 500 litre tank which will last me all day long, now a bipper might look good to a newbie, but when you run out of water and you're getting busier you're going to need to upgrade.
Why buy twice?

The bipper is a great cheap little van it has a 375 lt tank in it very cheap to insure and runs for ever for about £10 fuel if you want to go the next size up I would go for a connect great little van I have a 500 lt tank in mine I got a you tube video as well on this lol then if you want to go bigger then go for a traffic again great van but what I like about mine I can fit all my softwashing/pressure washing  stuff in as well

How is the van going Mark?
great little van Dave cheap to run cheap to insure

Thanks everyone for all your comments and videos.Certainly gives me something to think about.Main issue is that I don't want to be thinking about upsizing after a short period of time.

Had mine for about 2,5 yrs ! 

Great Van , easy to get around and plenty og storage If you keep it tidy. I got a 350 l vanmount , waterheater , all my trad gear , and a box of spares onboard . No problem ! Good milage too . Can def recommend it . :5_thumbsup:

Thanks Mark for the feedback.Whats the noise and vibration like when on the move.Seen a few reviews where some say it's noisy and that some have problems with their suspension.Does yours have a proper bulkhead ?

Latest Posts

Back