Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice please

Corps012588

Hi guys. Been asked to quote this building.

The owner wants all the walls cleaned prior to painting and would also like the gutters cleaning.

I've put a quote in but would like to hear what others would've quoted.
d7875e6b7c72ae81ec5d9244fcfdb70d.jpg
c780062abcb4c7751ef8c57df52841a6.jpg
a9942ab4bf3d3213063c2f0ebaa25ae1.jpg
72ac079723843395c8b54a3ee166a462.jpg
90d69d8c0bce76aab5bccda2f0c67cea.jpg
3c4eaf59cec0bb19caa68006e336da00.jpg
791ed8090c81a12d163a8421aedd0456.jpg
d78dd00febaa27a8b5e6624ebc5383bd.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

is that slate window leges?

im no expert but ide say leve hypo out this looks like a algoclearpro job or benz bio as blackwash will bleach the slate if it is slate  u mab be beta off asking on fb on the benz softwash page 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. Been asked to quote this building.

The owner wants all the walls cleaned prior to painting and would also like the gutters cleaning.

I've put a quote in but would like to hear what others would've quoted.

I would say 500 to 600 and use ddac on should look great in about a week and they may see that it doesn't need painting ?

What strength would you use ddac at for that @James Allen?

Not that expensive to buy but no idea of strength for general cleaning like those walls

Cool..cheers Jim

Ddac isn't cheap..found some for sale from bonnymans but at that dilution it isn t bad

Bac 50 is for sale there too for about half the price but never tried that

Cool..cheers Jim

Ddac isn't cheap..found some for sale from bonnymans but at that dilution it isn t bad

Bac 50 is for sale there too for about half the price but never tried that
No problem mate 

I haven't tried mark caves biocide from bonny mans. 

But there is algo clear which is a 50% strength same as softwash solutions from Michael conway

Why do benz claim to have the only 50% ddac then?

They claim everyone else sells 10% cheap stuff

Not tried algoclear either.. only ever used benz biocide

Thank you for the compliments and as for pricing. It was for a regular customer and my first go so was quite great full for the testing ground I charged her just £160 and it only took 3 hours in all honesty.
I now have some really world understanding of this type of cleaning and can therefore offer this service with proper pricing and it's all thanks to the input from this forum. Oh I also got to try out all my ppe and christ was I sweating but better safe than sorry

sounds way to cheep but as a 1st go its worth a punt just to get the jist of it i here were your coming from!! my 1st render job is coming up soon just ordered the cems tonight bit nurvus but hay ho lol ive gone in a lot more tho as i could get the hole estate if i do a good job so pressure is on  :1f633:

Back