Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Our leader board section is now fixed

Gav, what's happened to the emojis? This new range seems 'blurry' and my favourite 'eek' emoji has gone?

It always goes t!ts up after a refurb. We get used to it after a while.

I miss the agree button and the emoji's.

I still can't get my head round this site. Kind of reminds me of faecesbook. Kind get my head round that either 'eek'

Oh, and the amount of posts I've made has gone down by about 100 since the change. I'm sure I was on loads more.

The post numbers will be a bit different for everyone due to the way the old software stored info. It would store numbers for posts that were deleted. 

The emojies are set to be clear on any device but it might be the lighter colour of them. If your on your mobile or tablet you call also use normal emoji from your mobile keyboard???

The reactions like agree etc will be coming in the second part of the update to the site in a month or so. They won't be exactly the same but will be a similar function.

Last edited by a moderator:
The post numbers will be a bit different for everyone due to the way the old software stored info. It would store numbers for posts that were deleted. 

The emojies are set to be clear on any device but it might be the lighter colour of them. If your on your mobile or tablet you call also use normal emoji from your mobile keyboard???

The reactions like agree etc will be coming in the second part of the update to the site in a month or so. They won't be exactly the same but will be a similar function.
Thanks gav, your graft is appreciated ?

Back