Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ADVICE ON TROLLEY SYSTEM!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stallion

Hi fellas!

Would like some advice on a trolley system!

Basically been cleaning traditional for 5/6 years.Decided to up my game[emoji123]

Plus pains and aches ain't getting any easier,So decided to get myself a trolley system!

Been reading the threads on here but must confess am a bit more confused.

So need to buy a trolley system but haven't gotta clue where to start!

Don't wanna make one cuz time is a bit factor and to be honest not much of a hands on type of guy and patience is zilch!!!

So if you fellas could advise what I need to buy and can point me in the right direction would really really appreciate it.

Also where I live been told ppm(I believe it's called) is in its 100's

So what would be the best way for me to purify or cost effective way to purify my water?

And exactly what do I need to get in terms of kick starting the whole trolley process?

Thanks in advance fellas!

Sorry for the essay!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks mate
Some of my work is awkward side entrances to reach to and then there's this issue if I go van mount of parking and so forth!
Biggest factor is expense!
Thought if I get the feel of it via trolley first!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I started with a Pure Freedom trolley - they're pretty sturdy & do the job!

If you you want something cheaper go for the Gardiners backpack strapped to a sack trolley (from Screwfix or somewhere similar) with bungee cords.

Parking is a big problem in many areas that I work so I chose to work with a trolley (Pure Freedom 25ltr). For me it's perfect for the job and I've been using one for ten years now.  However, it is a big expense if you only want it for the odd jobs. If you plan on using it long term it's a sturdy bit of kit that will last you years.

What about poles fellas?
Thinking of slx22
Would one pole be sufficient?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

SLX-22 is a good pole. If you are likely to get bungalows on your round & assuming you can afford it I'd recommend a CLX-10 - lighter and easier to use in tight spaces than a 22 foot pole.

Back