Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hate this

Nicky

Hot weather, no good for window cleaning roll on autumn, wfp drying far to quick,spending longer rinsing, and the heat sapping my energy next two days early finishes 1 pm

Agree mate. I'd rather work in drizzle than this. We did one less house than usual today as we slow down a bit in this weather (big houses today)

Going to do the same tomorrow. Loads of water and no rushing about 

Agreed.

Try having a van that windows wont go down on and the air con only blows luke warm. 

Decided im going to the beach tomorrow, 2 gutter jobs in the morning should be done by 11 then off to the coast for the day. 

Hot weather, no good for window cleaning roll on autumn, wfp drying far to quick,spending longer rinsing, and the heat sapping my energy next two days early finishes 1 pm
How can it dry too quick?

I have my flow high and rinse on the glass but what difference does it make how quick it dries when it is clean?

2 x 6 storey blocks of flats Tomorrow and 2 commercial jobs

Gotta man up people lol

We would moan if it was raining all day 

Just working on my tan now (well half irish so a nice shade of red)

I've done 4 days on the glass this week. To hot. Nice day in the air conditioned lorry tomorrow. Nice n cool listening to my CDs. Life's good!

What is to hate?

I got a cold bottle of cider and just about to tuck in to this

20170525_200301.jpg

Davy that looks the ticket, I finished at 12 , had my bbq and beers at 3 and been out and collected 

Local butcher does a great deal on a bbq pack

Plus i have to buy a pack of wings and do jerk chicken

Bbq tomorrow evening too

Maybe even do 1 saturday and do a whole chicken in it Sunday with roast spuds in the oven and a bit of salad

I practically only eat bbq in this weather

Last edited by a moderator:
Been to coast today, did an hour this morning and was dying doing an fsg in this heat so buggered off.

Barbecue tomorrow night, then back to the coast on saturday with the kids, before the weather is due to turn at the weekend then i can moan about the rain.

How can it dry too quick?

I have my flow high and rinse on the glass but what difference does it make how quick it dries when it is clean?

2 x 6 storey blocks of flats Tomorrow and 2 commercial jobs

Gotta man up people lol

We would moan if it was raining all day 

Just working on my tan now (well half irish so a nice shade of red)
Same as you Dave B (half Irish) lovely shade of red at the moment. Love this weather prefer this to rain man up English boys ???

Back