Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PPE for Pressure Washing

THL4KEL

Just wondering what the best eye protection is for pressure washing is in your opinion?

I did a job this morning and was wearing a pair of googles but due to the heat they kept steaming up so I switched a pair of Oakley shades but they don't let me see the filth on the floor. So ended up not wearing anything, needless to say I got dirt in my eyes..

Are you wearing a waterproof boiler suit? Was thinking of getting one..

I used to use just the usual safety secs but found spray got them pretty grotty in too short a time so switched to specs and a mesh visor, mesh stops the muck getting in and you get a pretty clear view of the area your working then

I bought a face guard of ebay hopefully here tomorrow. Will wear clear specs underneath that. Cheers guys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock