Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Annoying lines this week

Gasket

These are the most annoying lines I've got this week, and no it's not me
62a5c17d6542011770080d3647c37ed7.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've been wearing my sungigs today but already burnt my face yesterday so no panda eyes lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I look like a patchwork quilt by the time I go on holiday, i have seen a few windies topless but don't think it's for me ?? Thoughts ??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Personally it's the most unprofessional looking thing out. My mate done a few days with me before and he had the t-shirt off . Who really wants to see someone stretching to clean their windows and a hairy armpit hanging out lol. I took mine off once for a pvc clean as No one was in and it was as warm as I ever remember for over here 

Personally it's the most unprofessional looking thing out. My mate done a few days with me before and he had the t-shirt off . Who really wants to see someone stretching to clean their windows and a hairy armpit hanging out lol. I took mine off once for a pvc clean as No one was in and it was as warm as I ever remember for over here 
I agree very unprofessional,

Topless looks unprofessional to me & I don't like anyone who's working with me to take their shirt off either (I guess if no-one was around i wouldn't care)

I go into a lot of properties & businesses so shirtless would be a big no no.

I don't even wear shorts at work but that's a different reason.

In my experience, people always think they look better then they actually are... ripped abs,  etc but in reality it's a muffin top and a barrel not a 6 pack! ?

Keep the top on.

Totally agree with this. I have a worker who wanted to take his top off this week whilst working and I told him no way.

I personally think it looks 'chavy' and completely unprofessional. Plus I have a beer gut and jake hasn't!!!! ?

Totally agree with this. I have a worker who wanted to take his top off this week whilst working and I told him no way.

I personally think it looks 'chavy' and completely unprofessional. Plus I have a beer gut and jake hasn't!!!! ?
Yeah my moobs wouldn't have competed with his body either haha

Back