Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice job

Nice job :) , yeah black spot is always a nightmare, ive found a Biocide after treatment is generally a good bet, it kills a lot of the black spot over time and also stops the green coming back for a good few months, plus its a decent upsell as its a cheap enough product and is of genuine benefit to the customer.

@steve nice one!

i'm going into the PW biz, can ya tell us what sort of price u got for that job?

i surpose its all relative depending what part of uk u live.

@Ben23

"yeah black spot is always a nightmare, ive found a Biocide after treatment is generally a good bet, it kills a lot of the black spot over time and also stops the green coming back for a good few months"

is there anything to eliminate the black spots totaly?

cheers for any help :1f609:

@steve nice one!

i'm going into the PW biz, can ya tell us what sort of price u got for that job?

i surpose its all relative depending what part of uk u live.

@Ben23

"yeah black spot is always a nightmare, ive found a Biocide after treatment is generally a good bet, it kills a lot of the black spot over time and also stops the green coming back for a good few months"

is there anything to eliminate the black spots totaly?

cheers for any help :1f609:
That was £180. It was in Bromley, Kent/London border.

I love these smaller jobs, home by 1ish on a Saturday. 

Latest Posts

Back