Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Nlite aluminium hybrid or carbon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

THL4KEL

Was thinking about getting an Unger Nlite seem pretty good on price. My Streamline now has three jammed sections... 

Has anyone got any of these Unger poles if they do are they OK? 

I'd go for a Gardiner pole but they have no stock..

Just after a pole which is pretty rigid that I can get window, fascia, solar panels with..

Weight isn't a major concern.

I've been using Unger for a while and im making the move to gardner poles.

The glass fiver has lasted ages but is very flexible, any more than 2 stories or working over a conservatory and you have very little control..

The hybrid pole broke 3 times in 6 months and the only section that didnt break, started to rotate when collapsed, you can buy sections but they are around £60-80 each.

The carbon is good a little heavey and it was 330+ just for the bare pole.

I hate floppy poles... Wish there was a shop where I could go and compare different models instead of buying blind of the net.. 

I hate floppy poles... Wish there was a shop where I could go and compare different models instead of buying blind of the net.. 
The Unger carbon is quite ridged. 

Only down fall is if you want to use extensions the hose needs to be on the outside of the pole and their a bit pricey

Alex replied on another thread that they would be in stock this week after the bank holiday.

I'd go for a Gardiner pole but they have no stock..

Just after a pole which is pretty rigid that I can get window, fascia, solar panels with..

Weight isn't a major concern.

id avoid the hammerhead as its fibreglass and go for the barracuda (hybrid) or viper (carbon fibre)

backpack is brilliant use it all day every day

Last edited by a moderator:
Back