Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smart Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECSEssex

I just discovered a new online round management tool just like Aworka (I'm probably late) i was wondering if anyone has any experience with this site? Looks really modern and even has a iOS/android app.

Ive been using aworka for around four years now but it looks very dated and can be fiddly on a phone due to no decent app.

smartround.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Now looking at it seems easy to use. I hate trying to keep on top of paper work so this seems like a life saver. Doing the month free trial see how I get on ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes i thought the same although it doesn't have a "Planner" section. I like to look at my round in diary view like aworka allows me.

Deal breaker for me unfortunately 

Thanks Jay, I had a quick look at that a few months back but couldn't see much difference between that and aworka apart from a slightly better design.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

There's a few really useful features to smart round, but i hate not being able to add new customers or edit jobs (if they only want fronts done etc) on the app. Still have to write it down and update on the laptop unless I'm missing someyhing obvious?

Yea I really like the look of it. I emailed them regarding the diary planner view and they replied within the hour saying that it is on their to do list so that's great news

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I had a look at smart round but it lacked allot of much needed features IMO. I have been using round partner for a few years now, but I am currently trialing 'cleaner planner' which although is more expensive, its leaps ahead and I am fairly impressed with it, so far.

I've had this for a few months.  The team are really good at getting back to you - many of my suggestions have already been implemented into the software and I use it every day.  

They continually add new features and listen to feedback, and the app is by far the best out of all the other management apps I tried.

Definitely worth a go, and they'll usually get back to you the same day with answers for your questions and I couldn't live without it now - my rounds are all as up to date as they'll ever be and I never miss an outstanding payment either.

I've had this for a few months.  The team are really good at getting back to you - many of my suggestions have already been implemented into the software and I use it every day.  

They continually add new features and listen to feedback, and the app is by far the best out of all the other management apps I tried.

Definitely worth a go, and they'll usually get back to you the same day with answers for your questions and I couldn't live without it now - my rounds are all as up to date as they'll ever be and I never miss an outstanding payment either.

Is that smart round your talking about?

Guess it all comes down to how much work you have ?

Thought it was. I'm currently just trying that one out. Never used one before. Gotta be easyer then paper and pen all time lol

I didn't trust it to begin with but it's now been a full month without consulting the note book!

So much handier adding payments through the app than scrubbing out the names in a book. They added my suggestion of the rounds having totals on when you start so you can see how much each area is worth and add a couple together to get your daily target. 

Ive tried a couple of others but the apps are inferior in every way. Once this works with go cardless properly and has an offline mode it'll be superb. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaner planner is the best out. I use aworka as it's cheaper. Imo the only difference is cleaner planner looks better 

Iam thinking of using a scheduling app to go forward,but i would have to upload all my customers currently on paper.They ofer a trial period iwould like to have all custy info ready to transfer, when i take their free trial but dont know how to do it,can anyone help please? thanks

Back