Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This weeks Softwashing Job

its nice to see a job done proply but be nicer to here how it was done cems brush spray ect  ! :3_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

its nice to see a job done proply but be nicer to here how it was done cems brush spray ect  ! :3_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I got a few more softwashing jobs to do in the next week or so I will try and do a few more detailed ones it is not so easy doing ones for softwashing as I got gloves and a mask on x

I got a few more softwashing jobs to do in the next week or so I will try and do a few more detailed ones it is not so easy doing ones for softwashing as I got gloves and a mask on x
 did you blackwash it mark  or ddac or both ? how did u apply the cems ?

did you blackwash it mark  or ddac or both ? how did u apply the cems ?

Hi Tench

I cant see the point in spending loads of money on backwash when you can mix it yourself next to no money on this job I used hypo and met clear on cills  and some oxiclear on lead and rust

yes i no what you mean blackwash is like £48 for 20leters im not shore how meny leters of water that would dose at 50/1 mix? hypo is like £10 for 20 leters it defo makes u think y pay out , i was guna down load the softwash app but my fone is androide  :34_rolling_eyes:  that way i can use the cheeper option and not werry about over doing the hypo

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i no what you mean blackwash is like £48 for 20leters im not shore how meny leters of water that would dose as 50/1 mix? hypo is like £10 for 20 leters it defo makes u think y pay out , i was guna down load the softwash app but my fone is androide  :34_rolling_eyes:  that way i can use the cheeper option and not werry about over doing the hypo

You don't need a app mate  it not hard to work out give me a call if you get any problems

You only really mate going use hypo on patios, drives, Render & roofs. So at 5 water to 1 hypo will do the lot..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

You only really mate going use hypo on patios, drives, Render & roofs. So at 5 water to 1 hypo will do the lot..

so just to get a ider if say i had 25leters of water in a drum how meny leters of hypo would u add like 5  leters of hypo for krend  black red algie

Last edited by a moderator:
No need for the app

15% hypo 

1l in 6.5l water so total 7.5l is 2%

1.5l in 6l water is 3%

2l in 5.5l water is 4%

That is a rough guide but the maths is easy for any amount

Yes mate that would be right. It doesn't not matter if it's stronger. If I'm behind on a softwash job I'll make it stronger lol like 3 water to 1 hypo however I would not recommend this for rendering jobs.. like you I've gone near on patios..

so just to get a ider if say i had 25leters of water in a drum how meny leters of hypo would u add like 5  leters of hypo for krend  black red algie
For that i would use 4%

6.6l hypo in an empty 25l drum

Fill to the top with water

Simon palmer mate he does great surfactant at half the money ' a great scent.. he's on FB

thanks for the help guys i was guna blackwash but this sounds much beta more proffit ect

Simon palmer mate he does great surfactant at half the money ' a great scent.. he's on FB

im friends with him ill check out his web sight  :5_thumbsup:

After trying a few products i still like dish soap for surfactant 

Clever wash is good but expensive

He seems to have some top stuff mate. Half the money of clever wash which I didn't find great. Green wash with terra supose be a good combo

Back