Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worth a punt

looks good deal but as with all second hand stuff its a gamble and 37hours use or what ever it said !!! they could be telling porkys ?pluss no receipt to put throu your books 

looks good deal but as with all second hand stuff its a gamble and 37hours use or what ever it said !!! they could be telling porkys ?pluss no receipt to put throu your books 
Could be telling porkys about hours but you can usually tell by condition of machine why no receipt? Hmrc will be happy with a handwritten receipt dated and signed for tax relief purposes

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

ive never bin keen on hand riten receipts i allways thault they did not look very good and hmrc would be funny about them! so i usly never buy second hand for this resion maby ive missed a trick here ? any way if u think the pressure washer is good m8 then crack on it does look clean i may have a look at some as im still thinking about geting one my self but ill probly look at (jetmac) dare i say  :1f61c:

Back