Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brown sandy blobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amos

Hi guys been trad nearly 30 years but never have I asked this question I really want to know what is on the windows it is like rock hard sand or bits of cement it's obviously some kind of insect dropping or something! It has got me stumped for nearly 30 years it will come off with just the applicator but have to either scrape it off or use my finger nail ! Any ideas you brainy lot [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I personally think its spider poop, so basically dried blood from eating flys, I always notice a lot of it where there there is a lot of spider activity, when i see it, I soak the areas with the applicator, let it soak, then clean the window and then mostly it wipes off, sometimes a bit more scrubbing is required.

Bee poo is usually a mustard colour and just random spatters. Spider poo brown, harder to get off and often clustered beneath where they live :1f603:  

Bee poo is usually a mustard colour and just random spatters. Spider poo brown, harder to get off and often clustered beneath where they live :1f603:  
And dog poo just sits on the window sill in a plastic bag at 1 house i do lol

I reckon she takes the bags to the park behind to dump in the poop bin instead of her own

Spots on frames i don't try hard to shift as the uv bleaches them over time

Last edited by a moderator:
talking off dog shxt ,had one hoose it was that bad I had to cancel could,int pull the hose at all without my hose getting coveredin shxt.

four dogs cats

the decking was that bad with pxss and shxt it was wrotten you could hardly walk on it

believe it or not the house was worth a fortune

you meet some strange folk

Back