Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pressure washer

tench0771

Petrol Pressure Washer - 8.0HP 3950psi AWESOME POWER TX650 WILKS USA   what do u think of this one any good or a load of dung 

cant seem to drag the link on lol wtf going on with the new soft were  :1f4a9:

It's 12 lpm and the guarantee I don't think covers you for commercial work its aimed at domestic market. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bother with cheap chinese ones like that off ebay.

Mine was similar and lasted about 4 jobs before blowing up.

If you want a smallish machine for odd jobs get a second hand honda gx200 or if new a Loncin from jetmac.

12lpm is adequate for smallish jobs with a turbo nozzle and some chemical assistance.

I have a Loncin 12lpm now and it's a lot better built than the 200 quid chinese one I had.

And yes when it blew up I was stuffed as they are not warrantied for commercial use.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the day your gonna make your money back on one job.. If it blows up it has a 1 year guarantee just say you did your own driveway.. At least then you see profits quicker. 

thanks for the replys ill not bother with that one i had a mad 5 minits this morning lol sin it and thault i could save some cash lol i ges u do get what u pay for  :1f911:

Back