tench0771

pressure washer

tench0771

Petrol Pressure Washer - 8.0HP 3950psi AWESOME POWER TX650 WILKS USA   what do u think of this one any good or a load of dung 

cant seem to drag the link on lol wtf going on with the new soft were :1f4a9:

THL4KEL

It's 12 lpm and the guarantee I don't think covers you for commercial work its aimed at domestic market. 

Edited by THL4KEL
More info

adamangler

Don't bother with cheap chinese ones like that off ebay.

Mine was similar and lasted about 4 jobs before blowing up.

If you want a smallish machine for odd jobs get a second hand honda gx200 or if new a Loncin from jetmac.

12lpm is adequate for smallish jobs with a turbo nozzle and some chemical assistance.

I have a Loncin 12lpm now and it's a lot better built than the 200 quid chinese one I had.

And yes when it blew up I was stuffed as they are not warrantied for commercial use.

Edited by adamangler

THL4KEL

At the end of the day your gonna make your money back on one job.. If it blows up it has a 1 year guarantee just say you did your own driveway.. At least then you see profits quicker. 

tench0771

thanks for the replys ill not bother with that one i had a mad 5 minits this morning lol sin it and thault i could save some cash lol i ges u do get what u pay for :1f911: