Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pressure wash water ??

tench0771

how meny of you use the custmers  water or do u use your tank in your van to do small domistic jobs ? do u use a bin or portable water but then fill using tap ? , im just trying to get a ider of the norm for pressure washing domistic also what lpm and psi are your washers ?

I always use customers water into   bin  not a weelie bin  a plastic old style  outside bin

I have a 250 ltre tank in my van but that's pure only  I have a Honda 15ltr   jetwasher   from jetmac    I fill the bin up  while its filling  I prep the area etc   I have a 20 inch wirlaway  fsc   the water from the tap is contantly switched on and running into the  bin  I don't have much room in the van  but that bin  is never empty  while cleaning  as long as the tap is on and feeding into the bin     hope this helps

I can take 400 litres of water with me to jobs. If the jobs going to need more water I put customers hose especially if the flow rate is **** in the tank and keep topping it up. If the flow rate is strong I just use customers. Ideally I prefer using the customers water.. No one complains to me.

always the customers for me, if they dont have an outdoor tap then i use adapters for the indoor taps and feed the tank from there (tank being a 210ltr olive shipping barrel). you can go the extra mile and get licensced to use standpipes but to be honest I cant see many benefits to this, no guarantee of a convenient hydrant and its pretty expensive to buy permission to use them and then the meter rate etc, all cost that needs passing along into your quote.oh and my setup is a 25lpm machine from jetmac with top pressure of 3000 psi, i usually find around 3 quarters power more than enough for the average drive running an 18" fsc, then full whack for the edges with the appropriate nozzle on the lance

Back