Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Is it the right connection? Looks like a hose lock.. Actually yes it is not sure mate 

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be the pump.. I'd get in touch supplier see if they know or send it back. I have the Gardiner back pack and the streamline. I wouldn't recommend the streamline. 

backpack fully charged, you can here the motor

see that orange hoslock fitting not always the best ,take the fitting off and see if any water comes out the hose

Must be the pump.. I'd get in touch supplier see if they know or send it back. I have the Gardiner back pack and the streamline. I wouldn't recommend the streamline. 

Or try and get the water genie back pack

They have always been good for me

Even got a replacement clamp within 24 hrs

If I'm understanding what you have tried right..... it may not be the pump.  The Gardiner backpack I had won't pump anything out hose unless it' up so can't just put it on and see if water flows out hose. I would say it's connections not compatible cos in pic you have a hoselock and then some sort or smart fit / ez snap ext. I reckon that's more likely the issue unless I'm missing something

Take the ends off and try and suck the water through - maybe the pump just needs priming and needs the initial help to get it going. Never had a backpack but sometimes my stand alone shurflo pump needs a bit of a push get get things moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I got the smaller version of the backpack and it came wit the same connectors as your first pick. Its a very tight fit it clicks and sort of feels like its in but give it a really hard push and itwill click again. Ir should work then. Sorry if im late to the party... :1f61e:

Back