Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much?

If you have a tap you can connect to use that and apply roof with ubik, tfr or another degreaser  scrub and final rinse with pure.

Yea just roof I try to price around the £10 per section,

timewise set up and pack away around 60-80 mins but have spent longer being a perfectionist. Use plenty of water speeds it up. 

If you have a tap you can connect to use that and apply roof with ubik, tfr or another degreaser  scrub and final rinse with pure.

Yea just roof I try to price around the £10 per section,

timewise set up and pack away around 60-80 mins but have spent longer being a perfectionist. Use plenty of water speeds it up. 
Is that tfr or ubik for just pvc?

I never seem to get every little bit off glass.  What u reckon to this?

1496671740926299096926.jpg

I used hypo the other day on conny and pvc. Brings them up so easy. I never rinse with pure. Tap water seems to do the job 

I used hypo on a conservatory a few days ago and have to admit that I was absolutely amazed at how much easier it made the job. I sprayed the conservatory with hypo then agitated it. I then connected my hose with xjet up and hey presto clean. Then just went over with pure to finish as I was doing the house Windows too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Window Cleaning Forums

I used hypo on a conservatory a few days ago and have to admit that I was absolutely amazed at how much easier it made the job. I sprayed the conservatory with hypo then agitated it. I then connected my hose with xjet up and hey presto clean. Then just went over with pure to finish as I was doing the house Windows too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Window Cleaning Forums

Do u guys use ubik,  tfr on the glass and pvc?   How u get it up there? 

Back