Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what goose neck??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

iv just a normal q lock gardiners goose neck but want one which swivels and locks off, so i can get it through juliet balcony bars and triangular angles on conny roofs

cant tell what one i need  :1f61e:

Same as Marko67 - superb and completely changed the way and speed I clean. It can be a pain in the ar$e on FSG cleans but the 'swivel' can be tightened which virtually locks it off - just keep a flat blade screwdriver in your van for such occasions!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I use a swivel also but always worth keeping a fixed resi neck in the van for fascias etc

My swivel is set very loose 

Used the swivel gooseneck today for the first what a difference defo easier and faster another tool to make the better. 

iv just a normal q lock gardiners goose neck but want one which swivels and locks off, so i can get it through juliet balcony bars and triangular angles on conny roofs

cant tell what one i need  :1f61e:
It's all about technique never seen the need to purchase a swivel, I can mange juliet balconies easy even on the top floor of a 3 storey townhouse, I am a creature of habit and don't like to much change with things  :1f603:

It's all about technique never seen the need to purchase a swivel, I can mange juliet balconies easy even on the top floor of a 3 storey townhouse, I am a creature of habit and don't like to much change with things  :1f603:
It's not about julien balconies @Iron Giant it's about being able to get to all corners nice and easy.  Due to how it works using just a slight twist of the wrist the brush goes from vertical to horizontal allowing you to get to every inch of the frame without having to lift the pole to silly angles.  Will make a quick vid a bit later to show what I mean. 

Just got my swivel delivered , cant wait to work with it , tried one and it was SO great ! Over roofs and the low ones when youre bending to get the angle right , No problem with the swivel  :1f609:

You find you need to move less also as you can do big top windows from 1 spot and not keep shuffling side to side

Takes getting used to on sills but once sussed it is easy

been using these 4 years,    i ordered my new SLX18, ordered a longer gooseneck,    thinking i could add my swivel adapter onto it, but no      different one piece gooseneck,         i can add it onto my old goosenecks.        you are best with a normal gooseneck when cleaning facias and connys because  keeping your brush solid.         id be lost without my swivel  on my brush.    it does make cleaning easier.

when you get used to it

Latest Posts

Back