Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

softwash solutions biocide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

anyone got any experience with this, just got 20ltrs but seen a post on fb where it just hasn't worked 

i couldn't get to sheffield , thats as far south as i can get so have to wait till the next one, i saw a post off a lad who used it on black algae at 40-1  and it hadn't altered in 2 weeks so he hypo'd it so just wondered 

ddac can take 6 months to work in some cases when its a realy bad job, i think its best to sh then once rinced off follow up with a ddac to finish off so u kill the fungi ect from the rute so it lasts longer 

i couldn't get to sheffield , thats as far south as i can get so have to wait till the next one, i saw a post off a lad who used it on black algae at 40-1  and it hadn't altered in 2 weeks so he hypo'd it so just wondered 
It can definitely take longer than 2 weeks on some staining and surfaces to get a large change.

Hey guys im looking about a pump to draw chemical from drum up thru a half inchor less; hose for spraying roofs patios and reander. Any help on a pump name thats good for this. Using hypo mixed. Thanks kevin

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back