Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help pricing

ksp

30b222a3685764f009c960816a5fd7bc.jpg

Hi guys,

Hopefully that's worked. If theres a pick in this post, what sort of price would you guys be looking at charging to clean the gutters, fascias, soffit and cladding? I told him £60 but said I'd ask for some other opinions to make sure he's getting a fair price. I'm in Wiltshire.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I would be around £80 -100 assuming the other side of the house is similar if it's just the one picture then £60

£60 sounds about right I assume its only the front of the as is normal with those 1970-80's houses, Should only take an hour or less with wfp.

Clear the gutters, clean the fsg and cladding both sides I would charge about 50 quid or so, im up north though... I think your price is spot on. I would expect it to take an hour at most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
What about if you where trading this?
Just for my own reference!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

How would you trad the cladding? 

You mean cleaning out the gutters and cleaning all the fsg and cladding off ladders by hand?

I wouldn't. But if I did I would charge a full day I think.

To trad that including cladding and windows plus the rear is about 3 hours tops

I would wfp it though

as @Dave B said not a full day trad, done loads before I switched 3-4 hours tops including tea breaks, £100, do it in 1. - 1/2 hours wfp

still charge £100 tho, I should also add I clear them as well

Back