Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bye bye litchen

1. thats came up great how many of them jobs are you getting per month steve
2-3 roughly. I've recently bought a new van so am putting in a few Saturday mornings to re-coup some wedge.

Getting on my nerves now to be honest. I said last year would be my last for Saturdays, but this year is going to be an expensive one so needs must

i,ve tried the same knocking the Saturdays on the heed, but i,m back to the same old

canny go wrong 2-3 can you fit them in ok with your windows

your in the photo mim!!! see your belly

:4_joy:  I like beer!!!

Any massive jobs I pass on to another windie I've become friends with. He just bungs me a few quid for it. 

Monday to Friday is just windows and I'm getting round 6-7 weeks with a helper 2-3 days a week so can only do add ons on Saturdays. I will not do a full day on a Saturday so that's why I pass on big stuff

Do you find you get tingling and deadness in the fingers after using the washer? Did a job this morning and my hand still feels dead.. 

Do you find you get tingling and deadness in the fingers after using the washer? Did a job this morning and my hand still feels dead.. 
I have a cable tie on the handle that I slide down and it closes the trigger so I'm not pressing it with my fingers.

I find my back hurts a bit after a day pressure washing, but after a long hot bath I'm fine

What are the pros and cons doing this job with a pressure washer vs a softwashing method? Is it just a faster way of getting the job done?

What are the pros and cons doing this job with a pressure washer vs a softwashing method? Is it just a faster way of getting the job done?
Soft washing is good for house wash downs but for patios paths driveways we always pressurewash them depending how bad they are and what the surface is we pre spray with a hypo mix 4 to 1 let it dwell 20-30 minuets then turbo or fsc rinse job done : the hypo kills algy moss etc and the re growth is slower 

Latest Posts

Back