Beer

Small van and tank problem

Beer

So I have a berlingo size van and a 250 l tank I was thinking could I run a split link of the tank hose and link it to pressure washer but I need a small pressure washer and something that wouldn't implode the tank

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

simon

250ltrs is nowhere big enough, you need to use customers water and a buffer tank, i use an 80ltr dustbin 

i have a berlingo with a 400ltr tank and can just get my pressure washer in but the fsc needs to go in the front 

Clisty1989
On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:43, Beer said:

So I have a berlingo size van and a 250 l tank I was thinking could I run a split link of the tank hose and link it to pressure washer but I need a small pressure washer and something that wouldn't implode the tank

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

you'd be better off with a water bowser on trailer, 250l is 15 mins max

peter rogers
On 18/06/2017 at 11:52, simon said:

250ltrs is nowhere big enough, you need to use customers water and a buffer tank, i use an 80ltr dustbin 

i have a berlingo with a 400ltr tank and can just get my pressure washer in but the fsc needs to go in the front 

if u have a hose port and ur pressure washer  in the van and a pressure hose reel a  250 is great

as u hook up to the customers tap to keep it full