Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£500+ Monthly Work In Torbay, Devon

van man

I have over £500/month of regular work in and around the Torbay area for sale. If you're willing to travel to Newton Abbot, I have a few there too should you want to pick them up. Looking for around £1500 for the lot. All established 2-3 years. All are 4 or 8 weekly cleans, and 2-3 days work per month depending on cycle. All easy houses and good payers.

Hi how close is the work to brixham as my old mans moved down there and looking for some more work and is it done trad or wfp cheees Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

It ranges from Broadsands (2 miles away), to Torquay (probably 6-7 ish miles). Only 1 day every 8 weeks in Torquay though. All WFP work.

I have over £500/month of regular work in and around the Torbay area for sale. If you're willing to travel to Newton Abbot, I have a few there too should you want to pick them up. Looking for around £1500 for the lot. All established 2-3 years. All are 4 or 8 weekly cleans, and 2-3 days work per month depending on cycle. All easy houses and good payers.

Hi, I am based in Torquay and looking for some more work. Can you tell me more details about this round. How many house for 4 - 8 weeks? Avarage prices, and how they pay?

Cheers

Back