Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vic

Im not sure what to price this block of apartments, they want all the
a9e8962690faf53c376cb37357d51bd5.jpg
5df783dd84fd433382e2279d0a29994e.jpg
cleaning,window frames,downpipes,exterior of the gutters, front and back,any help would be appreciated?

From the bits i can see on the pics and guessing on the other bits you wouldn't get change from £350 for fsg

Even that may be too cheap as i can only see 2 aspects of the property

Just that bit with all the white panels in the first pic is 13 windows wide and over 4 high which using old school £1 a window method of pricing would be over £50

Juliet balconies are a pain in the arris

Gotta make it worth your while 

I have set my pump up with a selector tap on the in side

That way i can use a small tank or even a 25l drum if i need to and just switch to that and then switch back to pure after

Any height i can clean Windows at i can also spray chems for fascias etc with my wfp or my old pole with wide fan jet on the end

The gutters and fascias will be a pain, I would charge a days rate because after cleaning all that you won't be doing anything else. Hot water or RTF would be a big help, if you can apply it that high 

I actually don't think this job would take that long at all if it's just what's in the pics.

I would price it at a days work, but I recon it could be done in a few hours. 

It looks more work than it is imo.

How many residents are there? If there's 10 of them, they may pay £40 each. If there's 20 of them,you could charge them 30 each and make a Killing. But if there's 5 of them, they're not gonna cough up £100 each. Maybe they will. 

Back