Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pressure washer suggestions

marksss

im looking to add pressure washing to my round can anyone recommend a half decent set up whats not silly money ? thanks mark

redlands pumps seem to be the uk number one suplier , jetmac seem to have some good deals but mixed reviews on there pressure washers! im still lookin at what to get honda gx390,honda gx200,or loncin rrv4g40 grrrrrr cant ,make my mind up

i think any thing under 1500 is considered cheep

Buy the best you can afford but I wouldn't want to spend more than £1500, should get a Honda GX390 for that!

i dont think they will be up to industrail long run use as there domistic washers there probly cheep **** but im no expert ide stick with a uk built washer from a propa known suplier  redland pumps would be my number 1 choice 

there is a new kid on the block now not shore if these are good or not 

http://v-tuf.com/

i got a very good deal from rutland for under a grand if you ring and speak to ben he's dead helpfull
wich washer did u get m8 can u post the link to the one u ordered ;)

i got a very good deal from rutland for under a grand if you ring and speak to ben he's dead helpfull
wich washer did u get m8 can u post the link to the one u ordered ;)

this is the ones im looking at 

Cobra RTT 15250 Petrol Pressure Washer RTT-C101

£1,189.99
No reviews

Evolution 1 20200 Petrol Pressure Washer E1T20200PHR

£1,189.99
No reviews

Delta RTT 15250 Petrol Pressure Washer RTT-D205

Last edited by a moderator:
i rang ben told him i really wanted to spend less than a grand so he had a loncin engine and put it on an evolution frame for me  so its not a standard model,  i got that and 2x15mtr hoses a lance, a turbo nozzle and a 25 nozzle and delivery for i think £940 its a 17ltr/pm  250 bar , great machine, although its the only one ive had 

IMG_4517 (1).JPG

nice one ive hurd them loncin washers are very relible but half the price of a honda !! ill have to ring ben and see what he can come up with , can you plug it strate to the manes tap or does it have to be fed buy tank?

can you run a fsc on a 15 lpm washer or is it best to go down the 21 lpm rute ?

it cant run off the mains you need a buffer tank, i use a 20" fsc ok but if you can afford 21lpm i would go with that. i could of got a 15lpm but paid a bit more for 17lpm and think even that little bit extra was worth it 

I got a 21lpm belt driven machine from Loncin (jetmac) its good, had some issues to start with but seems to have ironed out (Starting was a real problem to begin with but its run in and starts first pull now.....although im told they should start first pull from new really) the only problem with jetmac is the horrendous aftersales, the guy is very rude after he has got your money and personally I wont deal with them in future. 21lpm is great and will run an FSC very well but ive been in many situations where ive found it might be overkill (masses of water to deal with), get the best you can for your money, cheaping out will leave you with a knackered machine when you need it for a job, oh and yeah....get a buffer tank, never rely even with a smaller machine that your customers water pressure from the outdoor tap will be sufficient, a wheelie bin is a go to option for a lot of lads but I personally went from a barrel off ebay, massive capacity and light 

i dont have much room left in the van so i got an 80ltr bin from b&q as a buffer tank, squeezes in ok and been big enough so far, i think it was about £8 

Did anyone buy one which has got good after sale care, had the day from hell with my electric. 

I'm on the lookout for a decent machine at an affordable price with a good guarantee.

i would not have thought rutland pumps would hae offered you a Loncin,surelly a honda GX       Jetmac sell lots of Loncins with ery different spec,     Lots less than you paid im sure,   Hae you compared your spec with Jetmacs price

Back