Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much per day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't know where people get these prices from! I was making average £240 a day and working 9-4 with 2 of us it's not actually much quicker with 2 people. Paying the lad £40 and I was happy with  £200 but he was only doing fronts and I was doing the backs think it would be quicker doing a house each tho. 

In the past £350-£400 was doable with 2 of us but that is 2 very experienced windies working together not an average employee

We timed it once i did a 3 bed semi and he did a 4 bed at the same time and packed back up in 11 minutes

With compact work it is easy 

With lots of driving it isn't 

I don't want to be a miserable sod but i seen this questions a few times and it bug me. Too many cowboys window cleaner out there will be reading this thinking easy money and there enough  cowboys of them out there under cuting professional windows. 

I had four customers this year asking me to come back to clean their windows when they got rid of me for a cheaper window cleaner.

I don't think we should be saying what we earn at all!

I don't want to be a miserable sod but i seen this questions a few times and it bug me. Too many cowboys window cleaner out there will be reading this thinking easy money and there enough  cowboys of them out there under cuting professional windows. 

I had four customers this year asking me to come back to clean their windows when they got rid of me for a cheaper window cleaner.

There is always going to be off the books window cleaners out there. But their will also be allot of newbies who just aren't sure what to charge.

So I am happy to discuss prices day rates etc to discourage people new to the business under valuing their selfs.

There does always seem to be a disparity on here when pricing is discussed, which doesn't always help admittedly.

I find two working together can do just about the same as one, if you can concentrate them on group work. For me it's £150 PP Per Day. (west if Scotland).

Anyone who thinks thats allot, and is now looking at window cleaning with green eyes. It's not, once you've paid out all your wages, taxes and running cost.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I nevet disclose what i earn..just saying what is possible with 2 guys 

@laddergarder I am east Scotland and very similar to what I would take in a day for myself. If it's one of a few days per run where I can do early commercial first or very compact then more 

Back