Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Screwfix No Nonsense Degreaser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Roland

Stafford PowerWash Services
Just run out of UBIK and thought I would give the Screwfix No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser a go as it has been highly recommended here.

I will be using it on gutters with painted wood fascias tomorrow, what dilution rate would you use?

I used it neat on my window sill to test it. The window sill is 18 months old.. It didnt get the staining of it so when it comes to using it with gutter cleaning i havent bothered using it..

Just run out of UBIK and thought I would give the Screwfix No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser a go as it has been highly recommended here.

I will be using it on gutters with painted wood fascias tomorrow, what dilution rate would you use?
10-20:1 depending on how bad it is

won't shift tiger stripes, that's a magic sponge job

Last edited by a moderator:
Used it today on some gutters and it worked well enough, will probably go back to UBIK when I get some.

I used a litre in an eight litre sprayer so it was quite concentrated, sprayed on left it a few minutes then used a wfp to scrub and wash down.

Anyone know if it kills lawns as I spilt some on their lawn!

Back