Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ppe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

just thought i'd do a review on respirators as i have bought **it loads this year only for them to either fall apart or be totally not up to the job,i didn't buy cheap either.

last month i bought an ex army issue respirator.

i'm very impressed with it so far,very easy to wear,ticks the boxes with eye protection and saves my lungs from the hypo and any potential mishaps that could happen (theres been a couple of guys this year on there knees gasping for breath-it can and does happen)absolutley no smell of hypo when using this bit of kit,its only when you take it off you get that hypo smell

many years ago i was in the army and was issued the previous version to this,we tested them in the gas chambers to prove they worked so you gained confidence in them,this is what promted me to buy one,these respirators are designed specificatley to save you from such things as chlorine gas and many other nasties the world can throw at you.

comes in its own bag which pockets for eye wash etc,spare filters are only about £7 online,and the respirator was only about £70

softwashing june 17 020.JPG

gloves not included lol

Back