Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone working tomorrow in 31 c

koopmaster

It's going to be boiling tomorrow (Monday). Plus I burned my back on the boat on Saturday lol. On the Thames .. might do a few houses and make 50 and go sit by the river..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

trad day tomorrow, once I cant keep up with it drying, ill consider it. Just got back off holiday so need to make up for overspending, and my Mrs wants to book next years holiday on Friday!

hell aye , i spent a year in israel grafting in 90 -100 c  ive been cold ever since be in my element tomorrow.   only probs is using loads of water so the glass doesnt dry too fast but at least we can spray each other AND with any luck sneak up on a few sunbathing students now college has finish in fact i'll be offering them free showers lol 

I worked Israel many years ago fitting water pipes in there summer. Loved the heat. Recently worked on Barrow Island just off western australia Very hot 45+ sometimes.Not nice in full PPE. 

I got 15 big houses to do tomorrow  (all between 15 and 35 quid).. not planning on doing 15 but will just see how far i get before i have had enough for the day

A first clean to do after my regulars. I texted to say I'd be round tomorrow afternoon and she asked if I would like her to leave a key so I could let myself in and make myself a drink. We've never met, honesty eh?

Been thinking about this, im just having a steady day, nothing text ahead tomorrow, will just do houses that i can turn up at and see how it goes. One easy day wont do any harm, the rest of the weeks forcast is good but a bit cooler low 20s

Working morning only on a flat 1st clean and doing upvc restoration.
After that keeping out the direct sun with my dog as well....she comes to work with me, I soak her a few times a day with garden hose in the hotter weather we've been having.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I slapped some factor 50 on and went out. Pepsy is a little hot but he knows to stay in the shade and always has water.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pepsy
05c7d9d35ca7dc0b1c70c422b2a1b344.jpg

I've done enough today in this heat

2 quotes then home

My irish ancestry has made me a nice shade of red again today

got to half 11 and my Bottle of lemonade I put in the freezer last night got to body temperature, so carried on for half hour before I gave up.

My van windows won't go down and it doesn't have air con

By 11am I had had more than enough. Ended up driving home with the side door open (no bulkhead).

Spent last 2 hours messing with window. Still can't find the problem. 

26 degress in my house according the thermometer In the hallway. Must have been 30 outside. 

I've never known heat like it in this country, soon as you open door it's like when you get off the plane abroad. 

Supposes to be a nice 20 degrees tomorrow can't wait.

I watched the bbc weather this morning 

29 tomorrow here

Woop woop

Nice tan again lol

Worked till about 1pm

Did the sunny side first then got to work in the shade thank goodness.

So hot & sticky in London - the heat just bounces off the tarmac and buildings!

Tomorrow got a big day and still gonna be in the low 80°'s...... :delusional:

Told my worker we will finish off with a cheeky cold one at the very end :beerchug:

Back