Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are People With No Air con in Their Van Peasants?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vivaro 2011, no air con, no electric windows, no electric side mirrors and no rear parking sensors.....who needs rear sensors anyway? I've only ever hit a fence once....a few cars, a couple of low walls, traffic cone, hedges oh yeah and my cat! She has no tail now (that part is a true story).

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

No A/C for me, 2013 van but basic version. Would only be of use on the journey home. Prefer auto gearbox to A/C but they seem rare - anyone got one?

No electric mirrors either but can't see the point of them anyway, got them in my car and haven't adjusted for years.

I got aircon in the kangoo..needs re gassing though

It is nice in this weather but not essential for me

No air con but took a quick dip in the river today it was amazing. Made all the difference until I started sweating bullets again.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

No air con on my Transit Custom 14 plate, I bought a premium wfp system instead of giving Ford more money.

Got a new Renault traffic they wanted 3k more for a/c I said id rather keep windows open

I'm a pleasant peasant and proud, I didn't really see the benefits of aircon when I bought my van back in January.

I do now though.

So I'll swap my electric mirrors, trip computer and a king size Mars bar with anyone for the above...and I'll throw in my debt list too...

Got air con in my 62 plate traffic which has been great this week but still jumped straight in my daughter's paddling pool with her after work yesterday! 

I smoke in the motor so I don't see the point of switching the AC on. Window needs to be open for flicking golden Virginia ash lol

It's actually 3. The *** gets ejected out the window when I'm done lol

Oh and that's not a swear word the software blanked out its F A G

Back