Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van graphics layout

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ksp

IMG_2636.PNGIMG_2637.PNG

Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting the van signed. I've been sent this as 2 possible layouts. It does everything I expected it to do but does anyone have any input on how I can improve it or anything that they would change? That's not my actual logo he said I sent him a low quality res of mine so he mocked something up quickly.

Thanks in advance

Anything that advertises your company name, logo and with a phone number will work. You'll be suprised at how the basic van set up would work for some people.

Edit: To answer the question. I like the first one. Seems like everything is where is supposed to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my new van done last year and it completes the professional look.

Disagree with Gazz though, sorry haha..  Your company name/branding is much more prominent on the second layout and it looks less messy.

2 vs 2 then. My other half likes the first one, I prefer the second layout. My only concern was the list of services are lower down. I was unsure about separating pressure washing as opposed to getting him to put 'we clean...' all in one list.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

2 vs 2 then. My other half likes the first one, I prefer the second layout. My only concern was the list of services are lower down. I was unsure about separating pressure washing as opposed to getting him to put 'we clean...' all in one list.

If you've picqued someone's interest enough to wonder up to the van they'll read it where ever. I don't list all mine on my van cos I wanted a cleaner look but I have a hundred or so A5 flyers in the door pocket to give to anyone who's curious

IMG_2450.JPG

I like the first one best, but I like where the phone number etc is on the second one better. There doesn't seem to be a way of having the phone number more prominent on the first one though if you get me?

Yes I see what you mean. I've got back to him and asked him to try amend the first one so that the list of cleaning services is all as one rather than two separate and if he can do anything for visibility of the phone number and website.

I think the black background is more beneficial than the white. Your logotype is easier to spot as well as the information regarding what you offer and your contact details. I like the second option better, where the phone number is under the logotype and not to the right of it.

Back