Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole time

tench0771

fb45e274052d3f5cfd560b2746737913.jpg
7c4b748e1650e0055ddcc8050b7b8d68.jpg
0e978e10bfd57229fe496fe8c8b9e2c2.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

only used it for half a day but so far very inpressed the only niggle is there doesent seem to be a lot of adjustment in the clamps but time will tell ,its poker stiff ide say stiffer than a slx but the trade off is its a tad heaver but not realy a lot the end cap is realy good u can slide a extion on real;y easy 

6 months down the line ill no if its a good pole or not so unfair to say rite now but so far im not dissapointed

one thing i will say is the base section realy grips your hand, as its new this could all change in a few months tho ,also the clamp levers are a lot easer than the slx levers but the evo does not have anty pinch clamps like the slx does having said that ive not pinched my hand yet  :1f44c:

had mine a year now so far so good even though i do admit i abuse mine a bit! but not bad doubt i'll spend anymore money with xline though 
how come u wont spend any more money with xline m8? im glad your pole is still going strong after a year

how come u wont spend any more money with xline m8? im glad your pole is still going strong after a year
customer service is non exsistent i was waiting over 5 weeks for my order and not only did they take my money and not tell me that there was a wait for it they wouldn't answer the phone if i'm spending money with anyone then i do like to be updated with whats going on shame quite like their gear but no good if there aftersales is no good ah well plenty more places to spend i suppose! 

realy ive hurd there custmer survice is not good but i have to counter balance as fair is fair i ordered my pole after 8pm and it was despached the next day had it the day after so i cant grumble my self, but i here u m8 as custmer survice is key, one thing i did not receve was the alan key to adjust the clamps but luckly i have one to sute in the van , lets hop[e the pole holds out haha other wise ill be not happy and a review will go on line wether its good or bad i call a spade a spade !!

realy ive hurd there custmer survice is not good but i have to counter balance as fair is fair i ordered my pole after 8pm and it was despached the next day had it the day after so i cant grumble my self, but i here u m8 as custmer survice is key, one thing i did not receve was the alan key to adjust the clamps but luckly i have one to sute in the van , lets hop[e the pole holds out haha other wise ill be not happy and a review will go on line wether its good or bad i call a spade a spade !!
yeah well i ordered a trolley 25ft pole and 2 extensions so it left a dent in my bank account the problem i had was the extensions were not in stock and they were waiting to dispatch them all at once so weeks went by and multiple attempts to call for update not answered i finally got through in the end but my opinion is if i was gonna be a month late to clean someones windows i would contact them and let them know as it's the decent thing to do! with it being the start of my branching out into wfp it was off putting to say the least but there is plenty of stuff out there so i'll go elsewhere for my next big spend next year!

yes i see your point m8 thats prity shocking ive allways wanted to try xline gear as it looks mint i just hope my pole holds out like my slx did and its up to 10 hour days 

yes i see your point m8 thats prity shocking ive allways wanted to try xline gear as it looks mint i just hope my pole holds out like my slx did and its up to 10 hour days 
i love their hose think its brilliant! Like i said the stuff seems good although i'm no expert but their customer service has lost them my regular spends thats for sure recently purchased an RO from PF that i probably would of bought from them if they weren't so terrible at customer service .

i love their hose think its brilliant! Like i said the stuff seems good although i'm no expert but their customer service has lost them my regular spends thats for sure recently purchased an RO from PF that i probably would of bought from them if they weren't so terrible at customer service .
ive not tryed the hose yet im guna stick it on my slx once i replace the snaped section as that will be my soft wash pole now, it does fiel nice to be fair , as for my exceed blue hose thats defo bin the best ive used yet no tangl or twisting kinking ect cant say a bad word about that stuff 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back